The California Air Tools oil-free compressor is ideal for use with the GRS pneumatic systems as they require dry, clean, oil-free air. This is because the systems only use air as a method of power but also for lubrication in handpiece operation, any contaminants introduced to the system will ultimately cause loss of perfomance and even permanent damage.
These compressors have been designed to run continuously for longer. The 1.0HP motor operates at 1,680 RPM creating less noise and reducing wear. The oil-free dual pistion pump system is engineered for high performance and durability. This compressor can be used at a wide variety of temperatures and on uneven surfaces.
GRS part number #004-982
The California Air compressor features are -
- Oil-free pump: cleaner compressed air optimises tool operation, reduces maintenance and lower costs.
- Ultra-quiet: only 60dB
- Two pressure-control gauges
- Two universal 1/4" quick connectors
- Thermal overload protector
- 220 V / 50 Hz
- Maximum pressure: 8.3 bar
- Low current consumption; 4.5 A
- Time to fill tank from empty to full: 130 seconds
- Recovery time from 6.2 to 8.3 bar: 30 seconds
- Little heat is generated, it diddipates efficiently
- Light weight, easily transportable 20.6kg aluminium air tank that has a capacity of 17.4 litres
- Lenght - 485mm
- Width - 424mm
- Height - 500mm
This compressor comes with a air filter and a Hook-Up kit (TOOLSCMPHK)
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|
|Tool Type||Air Compressor & Accessories|
|Reference||no longer available 004-982|