Busch Fast Cut Cup Burr this Fast Cup Burr can be used in conjunction with a pendant drill or micromotor in order to cut or grind away, or shape or give pattern to a surface. Busch Fast Cut Cup Burr made of steel. Busch Fast Cut Cup Burr on a 2.35mm shaft.
Busch 411CC Clean Cut Cup Burr (Concave Cutters) have a cross-recessed head with four slots that allow the removal of swarf when cutting, this extends the life of the burr. These Clean Cut Cup Burrs are used by stone setters to trim the claws on rings. This burr is manufactured from a high quality tool steel to provide a precision cut and long working life. As with all burrs and cutting tools, we recommend the use of a light lubricating oil or silicone lubricant to prevent overheating and maintain sharpness of the burr.
- Busch Fast Cut Cup Burr 1.20mm Diameter TOOLSBFC12
- Busch Fast Cut Cup Burr 1.40mm Diameter TOOLSBFC14
- Busch Fast Cut Cup Burr 1.50mm Diameter TOOLSBFC15
- Busch Fast Cut Cup Burr 1.60mm Diameter TOOLSBFC16
- Busch Fast Cut Cup Burr 2.10mm Diameter TOOLSBFC21
- Busch Fast Cut Cup Burr 2.30mm Diameter TOOLSBFC23
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|
|Burr Type||Steel Burr|