BUSCH PEARL DRILL, 417
The Busch Pearl Drill is specifically designed to drill pearls smoothly and effectively. Made from steel, with a small spike, the drill guides its way through a pearl leaving a soft edged hole.
Busch Burr 417 Pearl Drill features:
- 0.9mm - 1.4mmÂ width of the burrÂ head, Bush Burr 417 pearl drill made from steel with smooth flat head on with aÂ small spike.Â
- 0.9mm width of the burrÂ head, Bush Burr 417 pearl drill made from steel with smooth flat head on with aÂ small spike.Â
- Bush Burr Pearl Drill isÂ designed to leave a soft-edged hole
- Pearl Drill can be used to enlarge pre-drilled holes
- Pearl Drill can be used toÂ half or full drill pearls
- Pearl DrillÂ isÂ designed to prevent chipping of the nacre when drilling pearls
- Bush Burr Pearl Drill isÂ mounted on a 3/32 shank.
- Pearls can be held in a Pearl Vice while drilling so that there is no risk of slipping, or in fingers wrapped with protective tape
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|
|Burr Type||Steel Burr|