ELMA ULTRASONIC, 40 SELECT, 3.9LTR
This Elmasonic has an auto-degas mode that removes air bubbles in the cleaning liquid that leads to better cleaning results. When cleaning temperature sensitive parts the ultrasonic has a limit temperature that can be individually set, the display can be changed between °c and °f.
The Elmasonic Select different ultrasonic profiles are -
- Degas - this is used to quickly remove the bubbles in freshly prepared solutions.
- Eco - this is a gentle cleaning with quiet operation, this creates a long life of the ultrasonic.
- Sweep - this function creates a uniform distribution of the ultrasonic chemicals.
- Pulse - this function is used to remove stubborn contamination through a pulsating sound through the solution.
- Dynamic - this function combines the sweep and pulse and is used to increase the overall cleaning performance.
The Mechanical data of this Elmasonic are -
- Recommended Operating Capacity Volume - 2.9ltr,
- External Dimensions are 305mm width x 170mm depth x 230mm height.
- Internal Dimensions are 220mm width x 120mm depth x 145mm height.
- Weight including Lid cover - 3.8kg.
- Maximum weight limit in basket - 3kg.
- Total Volume - 3.9ltr.
Performance Data -
- Total Power Consumption - 320W
- Ultrasonic power effective +/- 10% - 120W
- Ultrasonic peak performance maximum - 480W
- Heating Power - 200W
This Elmasonic has a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|