LEGOR 3N (14CT) FLASH GOLD PLATING SOLUTION, 1000ML, 0.8GM GOLD
Legor 3N Flash Gold Bath Plating Solution deposits a uniform shiny layer in 3N colour, this colour can be described as a rich yellow colour with green undertones and is considered to match 14ct yellow gold in most international markets. This bath plating solution is designed as a decorative flash plate that deposits up to the thickness of 0.2mircon.
The Legor 3N Flash Gold Plating Solution contains 0.8g/l of gold and requires a Platinised Titanium or Stainless Steel Anode in a 1:1 ratio. This solution is supplied in a ready to use form for bath plating.
Operating Data -
- pH - range - 10.00-10.50 - optimal - 10.3
- Voltage - range - 3.3-5.5 - optimal - 4.5
- Current density (A/dm²) - range - 0.5-2.0 - optimal - 1.2
- Working Temperature - range - 55-65°c - optimal - 60°c
- Exposure time (sec) - range - 20-50 - optimal - 40
|Solution Type||Flash Gold Plating Solutions|
|Hazard info||This item will have to be sent via UK Mail Hazardous Materials and Liquids Only. Please note we are unable to deliver liquid and hazard goods abroad. Please contact your relevant country supplier.|
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|