LAMPERT PUK 0.5MM ELECTRODES, PACK OF 10.
- Lampert PUK 0.5mm Electrodes sold in a pack of 10.
- These 'WLa' tungsten electrodes are designed for universal use, they well-suited for the welding of precious metals and unalloyed and high-alloyed steels, as well and titanium, nickel, copper, tin.
- They have been designed to have a long service life and good strike characteristics, the pack of 10 will have an will last 6-12 months with average machine usage.
- These tungsten electrodes contain a range of mixed oxides with a increased portion of Lanthanum oxide (La2O3).
- These 'WLa' electroded have proven themselves for PUK welding and also deliver outstanding value for money.
- These electodes are particularly well suited for low and moderate welding power.
- They are a benchmark for everyday tasks in jewellery production.
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|
|Tool Unit||Welding Equipment|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- UNIVERSAL ENGRAVER'S CLAMP£16.61