Current Job Vacancies at The Betts Group
About The Betts Group:
Established in 1760, the Betts Group continues to provide an unparalleled offering to the precious metals trade. Alongside its refining and smelting capabilities, the company manufactures and sells a comprehensive range of bullion products and wedding rings, and offers a wide array of tools to manufacturing jewellers.
Headquartered in Birmingham with operations throughout the UK, The Betts Group has been at the forefront of the precious metals industry since 1760. While the company is grounded in history and the traditional values of a family business, it remains dynamic, future-focused and a pioneering force in the industry, winning the Ethical Business of the Year at the 2020 UK Jewellery Awards.
Location: Friendly office environment in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Position: Marketing Executive
Vacancy Type: Full-time, Permanent
Holidays: 23 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Company pension and health plan
Apply: Email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.
To help shape, support and deliver marketing plans, working in conjunction with the Senior Management Team. This is a highly audience focused role which requires creativity, communication, and project management skills. The Marketing Executive is responsible for planning and executing tactical targeted marketing activity and proactively generating stories and content from across the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering tactical integrated marketing campaigns
- Managing the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, agencies, and partner organisations.
- Collecting and analysing research information to understand target audience behaviour and views.
- Assisting in the achievement of brand positioning and to agreed guidelines.
- Contribute to other lead generation and customer-acquisition activities, such as sales enablement, media promotion, networking, trade shows, and events
- Support the delivery of revenue delivery and targeted enquiry/lead volumes through a programme of marketing activity and campaigns including sales support materials, emails, newsletters, social media, and digital marketing activity, to schedule and budget
- Produce high quality marketing content including copywriting for collateral and materials to support campaigns for a range of online and offline channels
- Organise and chair monthly marketing meetings – presenting monthly activity reports, KPI’s and plans
- Keeping fully up to date with industry news and events and reporting them to SMT regularly
- Analysing and reporting of efficacy on campaigns (social, email, media) in terms of customer sales acquisition
- Customer engagement (encouraging interaction marketing output and responding)
Skills and Experience:
- Time management and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and prioritise tasks effectively under tight deadlines.
- Content creation (able to come up with new ideas for relevant and interesting content and then execute on them)
- Working as part of a team and used to having to run things by senior members of the team.
- Email marketing - campaign building in systems like Mailchimp or similar
- Analysis and reporting (figuring out what needs to be tracked/reported on, and finding insights within raw data to inform ongoing strategy and content planning)
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills and confidence liaising with clients (either face-to-face or over email/calls)
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Display a willingness to learn.
- Good working as part of a busy team and on own initiative.
- Strong customer service and quality focus.
- Good time and task management skills.
- Outgoing, proactive, and friendly approach
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply, email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.