Terms & Conditions
1. Discounts are available only for advertised, selected items.
2. The discounts apply only to orders placed online and the discount code must be applied at checkout.
3. Any offer must not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts, including but not limited to bulk discounts and special prices bands.
4. We, the Betts Group, reserve the right to decline orders where in its opinion, a discount code is invalid for the order placed.
5. Free delivery offer is not available for casting grain or pieces.
Placing your order
1. When you place a web order with us, you are offering to buy the goods you order. There is no commitment on us to supply these goods, at that price, or at all, until we decide to accept your order.
2. Goods are subject to availability*. We will tell you if we cannot complete your order (or part of it) from stock within a reasonable time.
3. Suppose we become aware, after you have placed an order, and before we deliver it, that the price or description is not right. We will then contact you to tell you. You then have a choice. You can continue with the order (with the revised price or description). Or, if you prefer, you can cancel the order (in whole or part. We will assume you wish to cancel the relevant part of the order if we do not hear otherwise from you within 7 working days.
1. All delivery times quoted are estimates only and we cannot guarantee delivery at any particular time or date (unless you have specified an actual delivery service).
2. We have to deliver to the cardholder at the address registered for the payment card. We cannot deliver to any other address and we cannot deliver to any third party. This helps protect you against fraud.
3. Free delivery offer is not available for castig grain pieces.
1. If the order is cancelled (for any reason) after the order has been prepared you are then to pay us 10% restocking fee charge.
2. We may suspend or cancel the order, by written notice if: 1. you fail to pay us any money when due
3. Consumers: You may not cancel the order if any goods are made to your specification or where the price is subject to fluctuations on the financial market (by virtue of regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000)
Returns & Refunds
Please return any products to:
Betts Metals Sales 49-63 Spencer street
• Returned goods will be credited if returned in their original condition, and agreed with us before sending.
• Some of special items, bespoke, finished rings, wedding rings not held in stock and especially being manufactured or cut bullion are not accepted for return.
• Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice
• If you request a refund, this will be normally processed within 3-5 working days when the goods are returned with the return form and the invoice.
Please note, if the return form is not sent back with the goods, the process of refund/replacement will be longer or we will send you back the goods without processing the return.
- Betts Group understands that privacy and security is paramount and we are committed to protecting these areas.
- General information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our store by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by visiting and signing into Company Promotional Communications Manager, which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain store services.
- Information We Collect
- Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our store uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
- Sharing Your Information
The information we collect is what we need to process your order safely, efficiently and securely. We do not share any information you give to us with anyone else. We may also use this data to inform you of any important changes to our website or to advise you of new product offerings.There may be situation when we share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- Is my online payment safe?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which encrypts the information you give us. To ensure your orders are secure, you need to have SSL enabled in your browser. An indication that you are in a secure site is the image of a padlock of key icon at the bottom of the page. Any credit/debit card information is only ever shared between you, Betts Metals Sales and the bank we use to process payments.
- General Security
We take these matters extremely seriously; we will never ask you for personal information by email. Please note that if you visit our online shop, you are accepting our terms and conditions.
- Magento Standard Cookies
- external_no_cache - A flag that indicates if caching is disabled.
- persistent_shopping_cart The session key.
- Stf If product links were sent to friends, stores the timestamps in the format: $timeStamp1, $timestamp2, ..., $timestampN.
- pollN A poll ID that indicates if a vote has occurred.
- frontend Session ID
- guest-view Allows guests to edit their orders.
- Google Analytics Cookies
- __utmt Used to throttle request rate.
- __utmv Stores visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor-level custom variable. This cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.