Flat Ceramic File are very tough and resistant to cracking or breaking but can still be cut to shape.
Flat Ceramic File are very tough and resistant to cracking or breaking but can still be cut to shape. The flat ceramic files are 100mm long and 4 x 1mm in cross section, they will fit either into a plastic holder or alternatively a special Badeco pendant drill handpiece which converts the rotary motion to a linear filing motion. File either using the frontal edge or the flat side surfaces. The round ceramic files are 50mm in length and 2.35mm in diameter which means they fit a pendant drill quick release handpiece or micromotor. They can be shaped to a dome, a cone or to a point, they are useful for filing in areas where a reciprocal action is not possible. Ceramic Files - Ideal for gold and silver Diamond Files - Made from diamond impregnated ceramic fibres. Very hard wearing ideal for polishing, grinding and filing harder metals.
- Flat Ceramic File 220 - Dark Brown TOOLSAB326 Grit 220, Coarse, Dark Brown Flat Ceramic File 400 - Orange TOOLSAB324 Grit 400, Medium, Orange
- Flat Ceramic File 800 - Blue TOOLSAB322 Grit 800, Fine, Blue
- Flat Ceramic File 1200 - Red TOOLSAB320 Grit 1200, Extra Fine, Red
- Set of 4 Ceramic Files 220, 400, 800 & 1200 Plus Holder TOOLSAB327 Coarse, Medium, Fine & Extra Fine + Holder
- Flat Diamond File 400 - Blue/Green TOOLSAB331
- Flat Diamond File 800 - Grey TOOLSAB330
- Set of 2 Diamond Files 400 & 800 Plus Holder TOOLSAB332
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|