GRS SLIDE & LOCK TRU-AXIS
The GRS Slide & Lock Tru-Axis was developed by Jeff Mathews to help Jewellers work more efficiently, this has been engineered for microscope users. This design allows the ability to maintain a set height under the microscope, with the Tru-Axis portion to move 4" vertically without coming into contact with the microscope. Simple opening the brass handle to quickly reposition the height of your work. This system is ideal for any tool that attaches to the GRS Fixed Mounting plate, including any of the BenchMate® models, Block Shelf, Bench Pin, Multi-Purpose Vise and much more.
GRS part number #004-759
Features of the GRS Slide & Lock Tru-Axis-
- Ideal for Microscope Users,
- Lock can be easily adjusted for right and left handed users,
- Support a maximum weight of 35 pounds,
- Easily positions work for viewing through microscopes or OptiVISOR,
- Ergonomically designed,
- Easily slide the holder and positions and lock it,
- Adjust height in seconds.
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|
|GRS UK||Please note Betts Metal Sales is the UK distributor only for GRS products. For International orders, please contact your relevant country supplier.|
|Tool Type||GRS Accessories|
|Tool Accessories||Slide & Lock|