Microweld A Super gas-generating soldering unit
MICROWELD A SUPER The Microweld is a high performance gas-generating soldering unit producing a high temperature range of 1200°C - 3300°C with a reliable, low cost and safe operation. Using a standard electricity supply, hydrogen and oxygen are generated by electrolysis of a caustic solution inside the unit's cell. No gas bottles are required. The gases are combined with a chemical, normally M.E.K. (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) in the atomiser to control the temperature of the flame. Flame sizes are regulated by changing the torch nozzles - in essence a series of varied diameter hypodermic needles.
The Microweld-A units are the best and most reliable units on the market. The original Microweld has an incomparable service history and the dark blue machine is renowned throughout the jewellery industry. Sutton Tools also offer a full service and repair facility for all makes and models; providing a fast and efficient service and peace of mind.
Microweld A Super Two Operator Unit
- The Super A has a larger gas generating capacity, suitable for two users and is normally supplied with just one operator handpiece. For two operators a second operator kit TOOLSMW035 is required.
- Approved standard wiring diameter and connections.
- High quality safety flash back arrester to protect the user(s) and the equipment.
- Regular hose materials.
- Integral cooling fan eliminating any harmful condensation build-up in the machine.
- Larger cell surface area, lowering working machine and component temperatures, ensuring longer life.
- Newly designed pressure switch providing improved safety, smoother gas flow and greater reliability.
- The atomiser collects condensation producing cleaner tips with less spluttering.
Full 12 Months Warranty
Detailed Instruction Manual
Set of 12 torch tips
All connection hosing
Maximum Operators: 2
Weight: 38 kg
This item will have to be sent via UK Mail Hazardous Materials & Liquids Only
|Tool Unit||Soldering /Pickling /Heating /Melting|
|Hazard info||This item will have to be sent via UK Mail Hazardous Materials and Liquids Only|