This Foredom Brushless Micromotor is High Torque and High Speed that is up to 50,000RPM. This Micromotor has dual port that can accommodate optional brush type handpieces.
This Brushless Micromotor is excellent for use at different speeds -
- High Speed - provides smooth, clean and sharp detailing in metal and wood. This Micromotor us also for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing and polsihing. The brushes never have to be changed in this handpiece.
- Medium Speed - is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in acrylics, wood and diestone.
- Low Speed - offers extra control and power for milling and stone setting.
The control box and LED Front Panel specifications -
- Dial Speeds controls sets and precise speeds and torque
- Digital display for precise speeds settings - Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse Rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
- Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to the port on the back of the micromotor
- Built in overload protection
- Optional additional brush type handpiece can connect at the front of the micromotor
The Brushless Hanpiece-
- The handpiece is ergonomically designed and the size is 6.3" lenght, 1.06" diameter, 0.75" grip diameter
- Brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Changing the burr are quick and easy, a twist of the front section of the handpiece
- The collet is 2.35mm
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|