GRS SLIDE & LOCK TRU-AXIS ADAPTER
The GRS Slide & Lock Tru-Axis Adapter was developed by Jeff Mathews to help Jewellers work more efficiently, this has been designed for those already have the GRS Slide & Lock Orginial and work under a microscope. Once the Slide & Lock Orginial has been installed the user is able to move this adapter 4" without making contact with the microscope. Simple opening the brass handle to quickly reposition the height of your work. This system is ideal for any tool that attaches to the GRS Fixed Mounting plate, including any of the BenchMate® models, Block Shelf, Bench Pin, Multi-Purpose Vise and much more.
GRS part number #004-753
Features of the GRS Slide & Lock Tru-Axis Adapter-
- Ideal for Microscope Users,
- Lock can be easily adjusted for right and left handed users,
- Support a maximum weight of 35 pounds,
- Easily positions work for viewing through microscopes or OptiVISOR,
- Ergonomically designed,
- Easily slide the holder and positions and lock it,
- Adjust height in seconds.
|Image info||Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product|
|GRS UK||Please note Betts Metal Sales is the UK distributor only for GRS products. For International orders, please contact your relevant country supplier.|
|Tool Type||GRS Accessories|
|Tool Accessories||Slide & Lock|